Gyrocompass navigat X MK1 provides highly accurate heading information in extremely heavy seas. The system is equipped with a special gyrosphere container, with a unique centering pin retaining arrangement that is mounted in an additional gimbal system. This allows an almost unlimited freedom of roll and pitch (±90°).
Key Benefits of Gyro Compass NAVIGAT X MK 1
- Complies with IMO regulations A.424(IX), A.694(17), A.821(19) – High-Speed Craft (HSC) and ISO 8728.
- Comprised of one single unit.
- Type-approved rate-of-turn output.
- Gyro system remains north stabilized during power interruptions of up to 3 minutes.
- Short maintenance and repair times – low service costs.
- Gyrocompass Navigat X MK2
- Gyrosphere Navigat X MK2
- Gyrocompass Sperry MK-37
- Sperry supporting liquid