Gyrocompass CMZ-900 manual
Gyrocompass Yokogawa CMZ-900 series has been type approved in accordance with International Maritime Organization (IMO) standards, resolution A.424 (XI) as well as JIS-F9602, class A standards.
- Resolution A.424(XI)
Performance standards for gyrocompasses
Certificate number of type approval
- JG: Under application (Gyrocompass CMZ900)
No. 4309 (Repeater compass MKR050)
- MED: Under application
- CCS: Scheduled
1) A modular design saves the space. Master compass can be integrated in the autopilot steering stand.
2) Manual speed error correction
3) External heading sensor can back up the heading outputs.
4) Serial data output IEC 61162-2 (high-speed transmission)
5) A unique anti-vibration mechanism enhanced by the velocity damping effect of high viscous oil, provides superior damping of vibration and decoupling of shock at sea.
6) A small and lightweight container enhances the follow up speed. The gyrocompass reading changes smoothly and
does not lag when a small ship rapidly changes course.
7) Easy maintenance and long maintenance periods
- Titanium capsule and electrodes are employed at lower hemisphere of Gyrosphere. Purity is maintained inside of the container, and maintenance interval is then longer-dated.
- The container is divided into two pieces at bottom when overhauled. Ship’s crew can replace Gyrosphere in case of emergency.
8) The restart time can be preset from 1 to 99 hours.
- Gyrocompass Yokogawa CMZ-300X
- Gyrocompass Yokogawa CMZ-500B
- Gyrocompass Yokogawa CMZ-700B