- FOCAS-1500c Bilge Alarm serves to continuously measure the concentration of oil in the bilge and other waste water produced on a ship.
- FOCAS-1500c meets the requirement of IMO Resolution MEPC60 (33) and has type-approval from JG, and DOT.
- It measures only the oil concentration, free from affection of detergent and suspended solid matter in the water.
- The production of air bubbles is inhibited to permit stabilized measurement.
- Dual alarm system. An oil content alarm is given when the oil concentration exceeds 15ppm and a set alarm is given in the event of input (sample water) or instrument failure.
- "CHECK" button giving simple operation test.
- Installation and connection are carried out with ease because it is samll and right.
- Measuring Method: Turbidity by ultrasonic waves.
- Measuring Cycle: about 17 sec.
- Measuring Range: 0～30ppm.
- Measuring Accuracy: Within ±5ppm (at 15ppm).
- Measuring Pressure: 0.2～3.0bar (about 0.02～0.3MPa).
- Measuring Water Temperature: 2～45℃.
- Alarm Setting: 15ppm.
- Ambient Temperature: 0～55℃.
- Allowable Humidity: max. 90％.
- Variation Test: ±0.7G.
- Angle of Inclination: 22.5° from horizontal plane.
- Sample Water Flow Rate: 0.0002～0.003m3/min. (0.2～3 lit/min.).
- Power Supply Voltage: AC100, 110, 115, 220V ・ 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: 40W average (150VA max.).
- Weight: Approx. 7.5Kg.
- Outside Dimension: 255W×290H×158D 〔m/m〕.