Raytheon Anschutz Digital Repeater, type: 133-811 NG 010 E02
Anschutz digital Repeater Compass is designed to indicate the ship’s heading referring to north, which has been ascertained by the Gyro/Magnetic compass (GPS/SAT for development status E02). The heading is read off at a 7-segment LCD display (luminous numerals). The Gyro (GPS/SAT development status E02) heading is shown in degrees and decimal degrees. The decimal digit is made smaller to prevent erroneous reading.
- Large Display.
- Rate of turn indication.
- Optional casing for bulkhead or ceiling mounting.
- Freeze function.
- 1800 offset function for use on double end ferries.
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC (12-36VDC).
- Power Consumption: Approx. 4W.
- Signal Inputs:
- Type of enclosure acc. to IEC/EN 60529:
- Temperature range: Operation: -150 to +550C; Storage: -250 to +700C.