SR03-01Mk2 UNIVERSAL NMEA TO SYNCHRO CONVERTER
SCANDINAVIAN MICRO SYSTEM AS
Supply Voltage: 24VDC
Serial Data Input (Heading 1 and 2):
The serial data input is Optically Isolated and designed for RS422. The input will not be degraded if RS232 is connected. Meets the specification for IEC 61162-1 and IEC 61162-2. The receive circuit is designed for operation maximum 2.0 milliamp at differential input voltage of ±2.0 Volts.
Synchro Output Signal:
- Synchro Frequencies: 50, 60, 400 and 500 Hz.
- Max Synchro ROT: 20 deg / second.
- Synchro Reference: From 1 to 110V AC
- Synchro phase: From 0-1 to 0-100V AC
- Gear Ratio: From 1:1 to 1:360
- Accuracy 1X: ±0.4 degrees
- steps per degree: 24VDC, 35VDC, 50VDC, 70VDC (1200 deg./min.)
- 192 steps per degree (24 zero crossing/degree): ±12VDC (1200 deg./min.).