Gyrocompass yokogawa CMZ-700B drives the repeaters directly from the master compass without the control box. CMZ700S has various inputs and outputs with the control box. CMZ700D is for a dual gyro compass system.
- Improvement of followup function – The container mass reduced a burden to compass motor (stepping motor) and realized the follow-up speed of 30°/s (CMZ500:12°/s). This improvement enabled high-speed follow-up for small high-speed turning vessels.
- Operation by ship’s battery – Low power consumption realized ship’s battery drive. If AC adapter is connected, AC mains back-up the system. (AC adapter: Option).
- Built-in autopilot stand – Master compass and control box of CMZ700S can be installed in autopilot stand. Built-in restart timer – Restart time can be set from 1 to 99 hours.
- Vibration-proof structure – Vibration-proof and shock-proof mechanism uses universal joint and outer bellows damper in addition to rubber isolator and bellows damper.
- Back-up by external heading signal – External heading sensor (magnetic compass,GPScompass,etc.)can drive all repeater system. Repeater heading is automatically synchronized from gyro heading to external heading.
- Auto speed-error correction function (Option for CMZ700 B) – The speed-error is corrected automatically based on the ship speed signal from speed sensor and the latitude signal from GPS or other position sensor. In the case of no latitude signal, the latitude value is estimated based on the ship speed and heading.
- Excellent Anti-vibration structure
- Improved anti-vibration andanti-shock mechanism by adopting universal joint and outer-bellows damperin addition to rubber isolator and bellows damper.
- Improvement of reliability by Gimbal-less mechanism incontainer
- Improved the reliability by means of universal joint dismantling the gimbal mechanism in container unit of master compass. At the same time, the container unit became smaller and lighter.
- Improvement of follow-up function
- The container mass reduced a burden to compass motor (Stepping motor)and realized the follow-up speed of 30’/s. (CMZ500:12’/s).This improvement enabled high-speed follow-up for small high-speed turning vessels.