Gyrocompass Tokimec TG-5000 has been manufactured following the development of sperry-type MK.14 and MK-EN gyro compasses in addition to MK-ES, TG-100 and similar other models developed by Tokyo Keiki.The TG-5000 is undoubtedly superior to the above ones as the highest quality techniques are incorporated in its development and manufacturing process.
- The suspension wire floating method has been introduced to support the gyroscope greatly improving the accuracy of the compass.
- The electrical pick-off devices have been installed between the gyroscope greatly improving the accuracy of the compass.
- The supporting plate that supports the movable element of the phantom yoke containing the sensitive element is mounted on 4 new shock absorbers to absorb vibrating shocks as the vessel moves or shifts direction.
- If, for some reasons,the power supply to the gyro compass is discontinued,the master compass can still continue to operate normally by automatically switching to the emergency power source(DC24V).
- The speed related errors are corrected by the master compass card indicating the same reading as that of the repeater card.
- Gyrocompass Tokimec GM-20/21
- Gyrocompass Tokimec ES-110
- Gyrocompass Tokimec TG-3000
- Gyrocompass Tokimec TG-6000
- Gyrocompass Tokimec TG-8000